Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More Bulletin Boards

As I go through my computer files I keep finding more images of the bulletin boards I've done.  Here are some from last year:
 Another shot of the "Read Across America" bulletin board for March.
 This was up in the summer and has an aquatic theme, or ocean bulletin board:

 Of course, we had to put Olaf somewhere since he's been buzzing around all year:
 I made an international children's board in the library's children's section and had the clouds spell "Hello" in different languages:
 The Solar System Bulletin Board was put up for last summer's reading program and whoever finished reading an assigned number of books, got to put up a star with their name on the sky:
 And the most recent bulletin board is, of course, MINECRAFT bulletin board.

No comments:

Post a Comment